As we wait for further directives and guidelines from our government leaders, Meadows will continue to meet digitally. We will give updates as soon as anything changes. For now, check out the info below:
- Join us for in-person prayer meetings with Pastor Ron every Monday at 10 AM in the Great Room.
On Sunday Mornings:
- We’ll return to two services, in person and streaming, at 9 & 11 AM. Click here to reserve your seats. Click here to watch live!
- Per the Governor's mandate, masks are now required on campus (unless health conditions or other important factors preclude you).
- 6-foot social distancing is required at all times.
- No child-care available.
- All CDC guidelines and recommendations for churches will be followed.
On Wednesday Nights:
- Wednesday Night Connect will begin Wednesday, July 8 from 7-8 PM in the Great Room.
- There will be no childcare available, but you are welcome to bring your children into service with you.
- MYG: Pastors Nate & Adrianne will connect with the youth in person, as well as on Zoom, Wednesdays from 7-8 PM. We've made some adjustments to follow the guidelines we've been given. Click here to find out more. Click here to join via Zoom!
- Our Kids Ministry team has put together a page of resources here.
How else can I stay connected?
- Our app and website will still have Sunday and Wednesday messages available any time.
- The Pastor's Weekly Musing will still be sent out every Thursday.
- Please submit any prayer requests using this form.
How can I give?
- Online giving is available on our app and through our website (click here), and you can still mail checks to Meadows at 7801 W. Alexander Rd. 89129.
How else can I help?
- Let people know about these updates if they don’t do technology/email/social media.
- Let us know if there are people who need help getting groceries/essential items during this season or if you would like to be a part of the team that helps deliver those items by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through social media.
Do you have any resources?
- Utilize rightnowmedia.com for Christian content for you and your family. If you don't have a login, click here to get a free subscription.
- Check out apps such as "Read Scripture", "Dwell", and "Bible" for reading plans, devotionals, and more. Use this link to receive a free 60-day trial of the "Dwell" app.