On Sunday Mornings:
- We have two services, in person and streaming, at 9 & 11 AM.
- Registration is still required, even at our new capacity. Click here to reserve your seats.
- Click here to watch live!
- Per the Governor's mandate, masks are required on campus (unless health conditions or other important factors preclude you).
- 6-foot social distancing is required at all times.
- Kids church has resumed! We are offering our Pre-K/K, Elementary, and J12 (5th-7th grade) classes at the 11 AM service only. Click here for our full plan.
- The nursery (ages 0-3) is currently not open, but families are welcome to utilize our sound-proof parents room located just off the lobby.
- All CDC guidelines and recommendations for churches will be followed.
On Wednesday Nights:
- Wednesday Night Connect is on break for the holidays, but will resume Wednesday, February 3 from 7-8 PM in the Great Room.
- There will be no childcare available, but you are welcome to bring your children into service with you.
- MYG: Pastors Nate & Adrianne will connect with the youth in person on Wednesdays from 7-8 PM. We've made some adjustments to follow the guidelines we've been given. Click here to find out more.
- Join us for prayer meetings with Pastor Ron every Monday at 10 AM in the Great Room.
How else can I stay connected?
- Our app and website will still have Sunday and Wednesday messages available any time.
- The Pastor's Weekly Musing will still be sent out every Thursday.
- Please submit any prayer requests using this form.
How can I give?
- Online giving is available on our app and through our website (click here), and you can still mail checks to Meadows at 7801 W. Alexander Rd. 89129.
How else can I help?
- Let people know about these updates if they don’t do technology/email/social media.
- Let us know if there are people who need help getting groceries/essential items during this season or if you would like to be a part of the team that helps deliver those items by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through social media.
Do you have any resources?
- Utilize rightnowmedia.com for Christian content for you and your family. If you don't have a login, click here to get a free subscription.
- Check out apps such as "Read Scripture", "Dwell", and "Bible" for reading plans, devotionals, and more. Use this link to receive a free 60-day trial of the "Dwell" app.